Thursday, May 6, 2010

Surprises from Sylvia!


I was a very lucky girl with the mail last week! A huge package arrived on my doorstep filled with these beautifully wrapped gifts from Sylvia. They were almost too beautiful to open...almost!


Sylvia bought me this tin sign when she was in Paris a few weeks ago...merci!


I had admired a picture of a crown in Sylvia's 1:1 house and she sent me one!!!! Even hubby and the kids love this crown...although the kids do take turns trying to wear it, lol!


How gorgeous is the box Sylvia covered?! And look at those perfect little minis that were inside it.


Then there was this Dutch magazine with a feature on Sylvia's daughter's tiny apartment. I don't read Dutch but pictures of beautiful houses are the same in any language!
There was also a dress up doll for Liberty but she's taken that to show her class at school today...that girl LOVES 'show and tell'!
Thank you Sylvia!
Mercedes

20 comments:

  1. What lovely gifts, Sylvia is so generous. You're a lucky girl Mercedes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky you are Mercedes, everything is fabulous! Will you and Liberty take turns with the crown??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous things. You are making me feel bad! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful gifts and what a sweet friend--thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gifts--what great additions to your collection. Now you can make them in mini!

    xo,
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great there, enjoy them
    X Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although these gifts are awesome. The thing that fascinates me most is the punctuality of the mail arriving in certain parts of the world (aside sensational late!). I do not receive mail from two weeks. I went to complain to the post office and they said that there is'nt sufficient staff :-(
    The crown is beautiful: I also earthen head for a while '...
    Flora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Gifts Mercedes. Now tell the truth you've been doing the House work in that Crown haven't you..LOL xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've gotten beuatiful gifts, I especially adore the crown as I collect them :)

    Ira

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow how lucky you are!!! I love the crown too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful surprise, congratulations Mercedes. BEst wishes

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely undersand the children, I'd wear it too! Queen for one day; such a dream !!! Cut their heads !!Hugs Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mercedes, I always say that you are very lucky and you are!!! Lovely gifts from Sylvia!!!
    Warm regards,
    Meli

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mercedes, WOW.....what wonderful gifts! They are all so fabulous! Sylvia is not only talented but very generous!!! I will look forward to seeing where you put your new mini items! I love that Eiffel tower picture.

    ReplyDelete
  15. la felicito, seguro que libety disfrutara con la corona, aunque ya sea la princesa de la casa, todo es muy bonito.
    un abrazo



    I congratulate her, assurance that libety was enjoying the wreath, though already she is the princess of the house, everything is very nice.
    An embrace

    ReplyDelete
  16. What beautiful gifts from Sylvia! I have to say that I am crazy about that crown! That is the neatest one I've ever seen.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely gifts from Sylvia! I love that crown too!!!!
    Synnøve :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautifull crowm and very lovely gifts, you lucky girl!
    * marlies

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely mini gifts and that crown is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, what wonderful gifts, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!