Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gifts from Jo!


A while ago Liberty recieved this most gorgeous peg doll from the wonderfully clever Jo (click her name to go to her blog) at Salt and Pepper. Or click here to go to Jo's Etsy store where she is now selling these little beauties in the most gorgeous spring outfits.


Jo paints these dolls to perfection!


Liberty has named the doll 'Jilly' and when she's not being played with she lives on the notice board I made for her room. The board is covered with another fabric sample and Sylvia sent Liberty that tin on the stool that just matches everything perfectly!

And this gift from Jo left me speechless! The Cath Kidston Labels and Stickers book - never did I think I would ever actually own a real Cath Kidston book! Let me tell you the labels and stickers in it are fantastic!


Jo also made me this fabulous mini Easter wreath which I just love! It's perfect on the shabby house and the country house.
Thank you Jo!
Mercedes

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful gifts, I love them all!!
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I think I was just at the bookshop and chanced upon a Cath Kidston book entitled "MAKE!" I thought the title was real catchy but it was wrapped in plastic so I didn't see the contents. Such pretty gifts, Mercedes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful gifts, those dolls are so pretty! But the girl holding it is just gorgeous!!!
    O' and I love that you had that same idea; Ffm:-)
    Synnøve x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jo's dolls and yours is beautiful. I like the way you displayed it.
    For some time I have been tempted to buy Cath Kidston's book of stickers and labels. Are they of all sizes ?
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gifts are sweet! Love the fabric covered board in Liberty's room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the wreath looks so pretty on your shabby door! It suits it perfectly! I love Liberty's notice board, and Jilly looks very pleased to be there ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful gifts! I love the wreath. Now that I have seen a close up of that door...May I ask where you got the door handle? I have never seen one like it in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely gifts to receive, I don't know which I like the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great gifts....and thank you for sharing them with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This little peg doll is very sweet, and I love the mini Easter wreath!!

    I have visited the Jo's page and her work is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing, Mercedes :))

    Hugs,
    Paloma

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a very pretty doll, and if your daughter enjoys it makes it much better. I like sonus toys for children.
    un abrazo


    Es una muñeca muy bonita y si su hija la disfruta la hace mucho mejor. me gustan los juguetes que sonusados por los niños.
    un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful gifts Mercedes!!! Your are a lucky girl to have such talented friends, as you, of course!!!
    Warm regards,
    Meli

    ReplyDelete
  13. What sweet gifts! I love the Easter egg wreath also! And the little doll is so sweet!

    You'll be glad to know that my poor Joanna, 10, is finally getting her house wired--it has only sat in the basement partially finished since she got it for Christmas 2008! I am a bad mother.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Catherine,
    In answer to your question the door handle came from Holland.
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!