Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter 2017!

 I've just made these little drawer shelves for the farmhouse attic bedroom so I decided to add some Easter decor to them.







Easter in the real house!
Liberty just had to have this cute little bunny bowl!

Easter cupcakes and chick cookies! 

The bunny cake stand is from Kmart...too adorable!
Only had to drive to three Kmart's to find one that wasn't chipped...as usual I'd left it 'til the last minute.

I've managed to amass quite a collection of pastel coloured china in the last few years.
It makes me smile every time I look at it!
All the Johnson Brothers Greydawn dinner set on the table was an online score for just $25!!!!

I finally got to host Easter dinner with my pastel china...that's something I've wanted to do for years! It doesn't take much to make me happy! 

Starting to set the table.

My very clever daughter Liberty drew the sign on our kitchen blackboard wall.

Happy Easter to you all!

13 comments:

  1. Hope you had a happy Easter :) I love all your Easter decoration, your collection of pastel coloured china is adorable. And the mini drawer shelves are a fantastic idea, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! Your little drawer shelves are gorgeous, I love all the accessories in them.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mercedes! Happy Easter! You have a wonderful collection of pastel dishes. She is charming. Very lovely shelves are a great idea. Original and festive. Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mercedes,

    I love your mini shabby drawer shelves and all the little ornaments inside.

    What a great pastel dishes collection you have! :D Your Easter decorations are beautiful, especially the bunny cake stand, and I would like to taste one of the chick cookies. ;)

    Last but not least, compliments to your daughter for the beautifully drawn sign on your kitchen blackboard. I absolutely LOVE it!! :)

    Happy Easter and kind regards,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh! Esos pequeños estantes son tan adorables como tu porcelana! ♥
    Feliz Pascua!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Preciosos estantes y los motivos de pascua geniales,disfrute de este lunes de Pascua:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the drawer shelves. And your pastel crockery. I have the exact same ones, mine are mostly Grindley though. I believe they used the same moulds and slip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Easter decor is soft and pretty and looks especially nice when displayed en-masse on your shelf unit. I can easily understand why seeing them there,makes you smile! :))
    Your 3 mini drawer display boxes are Simply Adorable- what an imagination you have and what an Amazing Talent you have for display.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!
    Wishing you Easter Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. esos cajones se ven mas que bonitos , y los detalles son muy dulces , en cuanto a la porcelana pastel , he de decir que es preciosa y la mesa se ve fabulosa

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tengo muchas cosas de las que muestras en las fotos así que puedo hacer algo bonito como ese detalle del paraguas de chocolate con los plazos pastel. Muchas gracias por las ideas. Un saludito.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Mercedes, as always you amaze me with your wonderful ti y creations... They are so lovely! Your real size china is so pretty too, if only there were op shops with that kind of wonderful things here in Spain... :)
    Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful creations again, Mercedes! The display boxes are adorable. And your scale 1/1 easter decor... love it!!!
    Have a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!