Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter in the Farmhouse

I've had so much fun making things and decorating the farmhouse for Easter.

My fabulously talented friend Kim Saulter made the beautiful rose topped cake.
I made polymer clay Easter Eggs... that's about the extent of my abilities with clay!


The bunny tin was asking to be made!

Overflowing with pretty coloured eggs!

Dyed eggs for breakfast at the farmhouse.

The little hutch dresser was too tricky to photograph in the farmhouse.

So I put it in the real hutch dresser. 
It looks like it belongs right there amongst my ever growing collection (it's not hoarding if it sparks joy, right??) of vintage pastel coloured china.

It's autumn here in New Zealand.
These are the last of the summer roses from my garden.
The chick tablecloth was a very lucky op shop find.


Once again the chick cookies got baked...and eaten!

I hope you're all having a lovely (and pretty!) Easter.

16 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow what a beautiful easter decorated house!!!
    groetjes van Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mercedes! What a gorgeous Easter you assembled! The chick table cloth is amazing! The tiny hutch in the real one is too too Awesome!!! Your bunny tin is adorable... you have such a great eye for these trinkets! Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!!
    Tu porcelana vintage es maravillosa, no creo que sea acaparamiento, creo que es un tesoro, lo mismo que tu pequeña granja ♥
    Feliz Pascua, Mercedes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter! I love all the pastel colors! And that table set for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter Mercedes. I just love, love, love your hutch - both of them!! Such a beautiful collection of pretty china and them matched in mini. Simply fab.
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw some of your pics on Insta already, but how lovley to glut over them in a blog post. Your dollhouse and RL easter displays are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ¡Qué bonita decoración! Me encanta todo lo que has hecho.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love Love LOVE that little green tin with bunny decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous and colourful Easter scene.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mini art perfectly imitates your Real Life! Very Nicely done! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow......me gusta todo,mucho, pero especialmente tú porcelana, es realmente preciosa.
    Un besin

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it all but the little rabbit tin has to be my favorite thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved your Easter display. The pictures of the dresser in your real dresser with the lovely pastel china wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!