Thursday, September 24, 2009

More wonderful mail!


To quote Sabiha 'this week it is raining gifts'! Today I received a package of goodies from Kim Saulter of 'It's a Miniature Life'.
Kim said she would send a hutch dresser for me to 'work my magic on' for the shabby house. But she also sent all those other goodies - lots of wonderful things for me to play with! So much fun to be had!
I had been having some trouble finding a dresser that was the right size (and was too lazy to invent one) and look at this one, it is the PERFECT size for this little house. Check back in a day or two to see how it turns out once I've waved my wand, lol!

I think the most marvellous thing that Kim sent was that perfect strawberry cake, it's just amazing to have one of her cakes here in my house after seeing them on her wonderful blog for so long. (The table isn't really that crooked, it's just my photographic skills aren't up to much!)

If you haven't already popped over to Kim's blog you are in for the most wonderful treat (Kim is the BEST when it comes to shabby chic)!

Thank you Kim!

Mercedes

15 comments:

  1. Oh Mercedes, I'm thrilled it made it there. I'm glad the hutch works so well. I love it there. Can't wait to see what you do to it. Really I know it will be so wonderful. Glad you like your other goodies too. I have painted that fireplace screen shabby several times. Have fun with it. Its one of my favorites once its painted. Your little books are so wonderful. I was noticing them in the pictures :) You do such lovely work.
    BIG HUGS,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooooooooooderful!!! :)
    I love the shabby chic style....I need to do something....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, I love the hutch and specially the strawberry cake!!!
    She makes wonderful things, just perfect!!

    Love, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful pressies! My favourites are the bird house and that beautiful dress! Have fun with your hutch. Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWWWWW!! Wonderfull Mercedes!

    Congratulations for your gifts!!!!
    The strawery Cake are perfect Kim made wondefrull things, i like so much.
    I like Shabby Chic too., it's so cute...I need something..

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is fabulous ! I luv shabby chic
    What a luscious pink Cake, one could almost eat that! with a lovely cuppa in the pink cup
    superfragalistic expealadocious!!!!!

    Maybe we all should make a shabby Chic roombox! but I do really adore your little house...not that I need another house to finish lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing!!!....such wonderful gifts from Kim and Sylvia!

    Have a nice time playing with all these nice goodies!

    X,sabiha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Mercedes, it must feel like Christmas at your house this week...such lovely gifts from Kim, really wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful gifts! I love Kim's miniatures too. I'm sure you will have lots of fun with these precious things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I did not know how sweet and generous you are I could feel a bit jelous. Being you who you are...I'm happy for your happiness, my dear. They are all lovely gifts and you'll make the best out of them. Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simplesmente excelente!!! Gosto bastante das cores, dos detalhes; o ambiente ficou perfeito e bem harmonioso, parabéns.
    Abraço

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to see what you do with the dresser - I am sure it will be perfect! How fun to be on the receiving end of such lovely mail ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Mercedes for such lovely gifts!!! I'm love the shabby style since I saw it in your blog!!!
    Warm regars,
    Meli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!