As a recipient of the award I have to list just five of the many things I am addicted to:
1) Finding a bargain! It's almost become my mission in life to not pay full price for anything!
2) French things...of course nothing in the picture is really from France most of it's made in China! (Yes, everything pictured was either a bargain or given to me as a gift)
3) Scrapbook paper...too many pretty ones, just can't help myself!
4) Books. Especially childrens books and home decor books. These are (some of) Liberty's books, the ones on the top shelf I have made her myself.
5) Clocks. This gorgeous clock is from Liberty's room. I have to put it in the kitchen every night because I can hear it ticking through the bedroom wall, my hubby thinks I have supersonic hearing 'cos he can't hear it. I also have to close the kitchen and lounge doors at night because there are many more clocks out there and their ticking at night drives me nuts too!
Now to pass the award on to five other blogs. This will be tricky!
Sylvia whose minature work is outstanding, so realistic.
Lissu whose Gustavian furniture is absolutely beautiful.
Pussman who is mutli-talented and makes beautiful miniatures, super cute softie kittys and is redecorating her real house at the same time.
San who has to be the most ambitious miniaturist around building, furnishing and people-ing a Maharajah's Palace.
Shannon who appears to be 'missing in action' but is building the most beautiful dollhouse with the most exquisite furniture.