When I first started creating the bathroom I attached it to the wall of the mansard roof.
But I soon realised it was going to be very difficult to install the shower with it
attached like that so I removed it.
Sometimes I really should think things through before I start!
The shower head and pipework is all just made from beads and wire.
I whittled the head of a toothpick to make the shower handle.
Putting it all together was fiddly work!
I bought a sheet of dollhouse tileboard when I visited Kim in the USA many years ago.
Thankfully I had just enough left to create the walls and floor of the shower.
I've tried not to make it too grungy!
But to leave it white and sparkly clean just wouldn't look right.
The pics are all from my phone once again and this was amongst the bathroom pics.
An early morning double rainbow over the back fence.
That was clearly a good day for making things!
The bathroom isn't finished but I have made a light.
It does have some fancy double doors which I need to take pics of in daylight to show you.
We had a three day lockdown here last week so I had time to start working on a handbasin...
it's a very tight space to fit a handbasin and toilet
but one day (hopefully soon) it will all come together!
Thank you all for stopping by here and for your uplifting comments, you really do make my day!